;)

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Mumblings.

So.
Here I am. Not going back to Tganu.
Konon2 study week should stay here and study. Nah..... -,-

Well, I've got 2 nephews in December (anak sepupu).
Zafran Anas and Muhammad Adam Ammar. Yayy can't wait to see you both darlings!

And guess what?
Firhan is going back to Malaysia on 9th Jan. Yihaa! But I can't meet him on that day since I'm in final paper. So, I will meet him after the final paper and stay at Bangi about 2 days. Just for him and sister. Mueheheee... 11 months I don't cuddle him, kiss him, annoy him, yeah,its time! Darling, be prepared, cikshu is coming! hahahaha.

So.
Going to have 7 final papers. All the killer paper has only one day gap. -,- Siapa laa yg susun jadual ni. Hmm.
All exams will be held at DP4 which I don't know where is it.

So.
I have heart.
And....I have love.
I have heart again.
And....I have love.

Hahahah okay bye.

Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment