;)

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mumblings.

There's nothing special to post here, so I'm just going to spit out. I am so bored to be at home. I wanna do something. And Firhan is far away at Bangi. Even he is here, but still we are not getting closer ;( Really hope that kakak's house will be done ASAP. I really damn missing him my little one. And I wanna spend as much time as I can before he fly back to London. So, I hope that my new semester will not getting me to stay at Puncak Alam for weekend as I wanna go to sister's house! And yes, true. True that I am officially lazy to get ready for new semester.

Next year, probably my biggest year. Grad, getting a job, getting engaged. So many things to do. I need to buckle up and push a pedal in this year. Hoping that everything will going to be fine. Next year, I'm turning 24. Is it too young to get engaged? Nah, I hope not. Alamak, engaged saja maa. Bukan nikah lagi. So its okay la kan? Haha merapu je ngko ni Fatin. Sape nk tunang ngan ko. Perangai mcm budak aje. Haha. Okay I'm just planning la. Who knows end of this year, probably I will find someone. Ececeh ;p Berkenan or tidak itu belakang cerita, yg penting ma abah suka, kira settle saja lah. Kenal-kenal lepas nikah or dalam fasa pertunangan. Boleh?! HAHAHA.

Buat apa cerita tahun depan, jika Februari tahun ini baru bermula. Aduyai. Okay tahun ni kena buat betul2. Final year beb. Tak mau ada sangkut. And oh, can I tell you guys something? My sister is pregnant! Alhamdulillah, so probably I will get another honey on Firhan's birthday. Yes, little honey sharing the same birthdate with his/her brother! InsyaAllah.. So, officially again this year will be my greatest happiness!

And yeah, this year, ramai sungguh teman seperjuangan mendirikan masjid Alhamdulillah happy for them. Ada yg nikah, ada yg bertunang. Alhamdulillah jodoh mereka udah nyampei. Dan aku selalu percaya Allah ada tetapkan juga seseorang untuk aku. ;)

Okay, officially close the office. Hahah. Nanti kalau ada cerita lagi I will mumbling here. Peace! Bye! Assalamualaikum!


No comments:

Post a Comment