;)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Keep Calm.

Well, I choose not to care anymore about my feelings towards M. What had happened at the end of Ramadhan gave me something which I think that friendship is better. Not saying that my feelings towards him was gone, no! Gila apa 2 tahun kot suka dia hahah but if  friendship make us happier, I choose this road. The friendship.

Maybe Allah wants to test and show me some hikmah behind all these. Alhamdulillah. Takpe, apa pun yg terjadi, I try not to care or to be over sensitive. I hope! Hahah. Sumgguh syukur that I can be your friend again. :)

Okay, currently my sister gave birth to baby boy! Am a Tuti again! Alhamdulillah! Sape 12 Ogos tu sama la dengan babyF. Sister and baby still at the hospital. So aku amik alih utk fully in charge on Firhan. Penat! Dan sgt mengajar erti kesabaran hahah sebab budak ni baru nak masuk 2 tahun so membuas la sikit pastu nk menempel aje kerjanya. Semalam mengamuk cari mama. Haizz. Saborr. So aku memang quite busy with him. Nanti kakak dh discharge lg la aku busy nk siapkan itu ini pasal org pantang. Goodluck to me! Hahah.

Bila jaga Firhan full time ni. Aku fikir byk kali gak la der nk ada anak. Rilex lu kot setahun dua hahah. K k k k kembali lagi bila time free bye!

Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment