;)

Monday, March 16, 2015

Random Update

Hey chuolls. Long time i don berblog kan? *bukan mls nk taip tp takde masa sgt*

Nothing much to tell. Konvo still in May so I'm coming back in one month  and a half. Pehh. Tak lama dah. Sometimes  bila fikir balik kan, not much time I  got with my musyuks (Firhan and Fauzan) that's  why I'm always  get in their nerves  hahaha sorry musyuks! Sometimes  bila mlm2 I can't  sleep mesti rasa rindu nk peluk2 even dia kat bilik sebelah je pun hee I'm  so overly attached  with them. Cane la nk pisah nnt hmm..

Okay next news! Ma Aboh is coming here soon! Wohooo!! And we will go to Cornwall  during Easter  Day sebab time tu cuti. Yeahh happy me sebab nanti boleh mkn sedap2 lagi yayyyy!! But, masa nak pergi  holiday Cornwall  tu, Ayeh (consider bestbud ) and Aki is coming to London for 2 days sebab diorg travel one country  to another. So I  couldn't  meet them hmm.. Pretty  sad actually  coz dah lama tahu and plan nk jalan sama2 but what to do, family  first kan?

Bak kata kakak , jumpa kat Tganu jee 😑😑😑

Okeh! Time to sleep now and I  will update this blog after my holiday  okayy goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment