;)

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jealousy.

I wanna study abroad or getting a job in overseas.

Only God knows how jealous I am to see half of my high school friends get a good life in overseas. Dublin, London, Egypt, Manchester, Melbourne etc. Of course, there's so much challenges to live in people countries. Yet, I want to face those challenges. Its not that I don't happy or bersyukur with what I have now, but...I want to be different, I want to be a part of them. A different people.

Few of my lecturers also continue their Masters in overseas. All of them post the pictures here and there. Not only them, even I am jealous to see my own sister and brother where they had a chance to study abroad, London and Pittsburgh, USA. Why can I be a part of them? Can I have their genius mind? Can I? Can I? Huhu...

Well, apart from it, I do happily continue my degree level here, Puncak Alam, Malaysia. Another year to finish up my Hotel Management Degree. Hopefully everything goes well as I am eagerly to have a job in overseas. I need to push up more. No more kitty kitty attitude.

Well, for the moment, I kinda miss my home in London. Almost a year I'm back here. Yet, those 3 months in spent there bring lots of memories to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment