;)

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sanah Helwah Fatin.


Its my birthday. 1st of November.

On that night before reaching 12 am, me and 8 others classmates went to watch Thor as we love so much the superhero movies. First person that wishing me face to face was Mark because he sat next to me hahaha. And the first person who wish through bbm was Muktafi, my schoolmate. Through WhatsApp, my brother, Ang. Through FB message was Megat even he just said I'm old already -,-. And through voicenotes were my housemates. You know, I felt very happy. Even it was just a plain wish, but I was happy. I smile all the time whenever I reached the wishes from family and friends. And and, before we were back home, we stop to have a supper + breakfast haha. And Hairee belanja me yayy!

On my birthday, we had QMT test. And after we finished the test, Farhan called me to the stairs. He said he wanted to talked to me. So I said okay la. I followed him. At that time almost all my classmates were there. And all of sudden they all sang to me a Happy Birthday song. I was shocked and....rasa malu betul masa tu, tak tahu kenapa. Maybe because all of them looked at me kot. And Abu finished that song with screaming to me. It was loud Abu -,-. hahaha. And really, I appreciated their wishes! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY CLASSMATES! 

That petang, someone, well, I would like to say my 'secret close friend' sent me a very nice song through email. He himself made that cover and it was fantastic! I really love it! Thanks! =)

Kucai and Saini sent me to Subang. Before that, we ate at Burger Bakar Abang Burn. Once again, Saini belanja me yayy! And then I went home. Fly to Terengganu.

What I wanna say, I'm 22 years old now. Another year getting me more matured, have to think more about future, have to know that life is a race. I'm a girl, and I have to take care of myself. Must take care of others feelings too. Less bighead. Less jokes. Be a good girl Fatin. Not a child. 

Teruslah bersujud padaNya, mengucap syukur di atas kepanjangan usia yang diberikan, memohon agar terus sihat, dimurahkan rezeki dan mendapat jodoh yang baik insyaAllah. Terima kasih Allah atas kebahagiaan dengan kurniaan keluarga dan rakan-rakan yang sangat baik di sisiku..

1 comment:

  1. cantik blog kamu..terimakasih sudi share semua cerita
    saya enjoy membacanya...
    selamat BERKENALAN,,jemputlah ke blog saya..jgn segan segan

    ReplyDelete