;)

Friday, April 25, 2014

My Superboy.



Here it goes.

Firhan ni tak pandai nak sebut 'Cikshu'. Start bulan lepas, he kept calling me as 'Tuti'. Maybe sebab he can't pronounce the word S and R and change it to T. Same goes as he mention 'Susu'. It will be 'Tutu'.

But, I really don't know why he chose to called me 'Tuti'. Kalau tanya dia who am I, he will pointing out his finger and said 'Tuti!'

Then, this week I can't back home as I wanna get my assignments done before having a vacation with family next week. Where? SECRET! hahaha.

Okay, then my sister sent me this video.
His daddy teaches him how to pronounce 'Roti'. At the end he said, 'Tuti' and looking around to find me. Haizz.

Whatever it is, I love you budak masang! Tunggu Tuti next week okay! Even you will be a brother soon, you're still Tuti's baby.




And this is video where he pronounce Bulldozer as Bulola! Its me who teaches him to pronounce it. Lama jgk la before he can said the word and until now it still Bulola. Takpe sayang, asalkan kenal ape itu Bulldozer. Goodjob darling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment