;)

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Another Letter For You.

hey...assalamualaikum..

Just want you to know,
I am still like you,
before,
now,
and until......
I don't know..

I hope I can get my answer from you.
You remember the letter I emailed to you,right?
Jangan buat tak ingat okay,ketuk kepala kang! =p

Whatever your answer will be, I will accept it. 
Yela,kang tak saje2 meroyan pun susah pulak nanti hehe.

Whatever it is, my feelings towards you is genuine.
The moment I spit out the words here, you're chatting with me..
Even its was just a moment, Thanks..
You really made my day =)

If my feelings towards you is making you 'serabut', then you tell me ya..
I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable with this friendship..

May God shower you with happiness, calmness and stronger in facing this world..
Happy working.
Hopefully you will get good grades in this final year of yours.

Goodluck.
My prayers always be with you.
Salam.





No comments:

Post a Comment