;)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Grab the Chances.


Salam alaik ya readers, yeah to you all silent readers. I know you all read my blog *bajet retis haha*
No big things to share, just feel want to write some small things. 

2 hari aku dapat offer untuk gayakan tudung..Well, I'm just grab the chance, to know how confident I am, how much body language I can give. Dulu pernah juga ditawarkan perkara yg sama cuma masa tak mengizinkan. Kali ni, kebetulan masa free yang teramat tu ada so why not kan? Awesome experience sebab hari pertama memang aku kekok gila nak buat gaya. Then, on day 2 the cameraman said that, 'hoo pandai doh mu,aku kabo je mu wat gaya doh, wat gaya manje2 sikek', he's Chinese yang memang pekat Terengganu  accent so you can imagine how funny he was when he talked to me hahaha. Yang tudung tu, soon akan direveal. Sabaq noh. Nanti aku promote haha.

And the other chance that I get is, going to University of Songkla, Phuket for one semester, senang cerita, transfer students. Actually we ( 5 of us) will going when this upcoming semester is open but our PA told us that there is a risk where we will drag to part 7 because not all the subject that we will take there can transfer credit for the upcoming semester. So, the Dean will not let us go if there will be a risk like that except we really want to go like, 'takpe sir,kitorg redho kalau kena part 7 pun xpee'. I just told this to my family and classmates because I'm Ketua Pakej for our Travel and Tour subject to Bandung so I have to give this task for other member to in charge if I will go there. But, so far, I will carry on with my job until there is news from the PA.


What I want to say is, grab the chances while it still there. Jangan tunggu peluang yang terbaik. Mungkin peluang yang sekarang ini akan lead kita ke peluang yang terbaik itu. Who knows, right? I hope there will be tonnes of chances for me to expose myself out of the box. I'm 22 years old, I want to achieve something because in future, I want to have car, a house, a job and a lovely family. Kalau kita nak dekat orang yang punya segalanya as in kerjaya, yang mampu menyara hidup kita dan anak-anak, kita sendiri perlu push up. Don't live in a comfort zone. Sometimes kena keluar dari kotak selesa itu kerana terlalu banyak peluang yang belum kita nampak. TERLALU BANYAK.

p/s: Semoga kita semua terus dirahmati oleh-Nya dengan apa sahaja yang kita lakukan. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment