;)

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Khao Restaurant.

Petang tadi,for the first time aku ke Setia City Mall.
Thanks to my cousin,Wanno and her friend, Ezad who brought me there. hehe.
So,we decided to have our late lunch at Khao (Thai Restaurant).
Me, as a hospitality student really should having lot of experiences in food and beverages department.
Alahai,rasa mcm orang tak tahu apa-apa je dalam bidang ni.
So,I make sure that I will experience each of the theme restaurant in Malaysia.
InshAllah!
Foods,boleh tahan sedap cuma bagi aku,rasa dia agak manis. Yang lain superb!








me is eating duck thai ape ntah ahaha


p/s: Well, Khao make a competition sempena anniversary. Customer who took picture with Khao food and get most LIKE in Facebook will go to Bangkok. So, sepupu aku ni konon la masuk,hahaha. Sesape nk tlg like boleh ler..Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201003409988029&set=o.253551748072879&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment